Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blogging Catch Up

I'm away behind in my posting....so here comes a few posts at once and lots of pictures. I hope everyone had a Great Thanksgiving. Ours was yummy and it was so nice to just hang with my family. This year I was Thankful mostly for my family and for the time we are able to spend with each other, you don't realize how precious time is until you don't have it anymore. I was missing my Mom a lot this weekend and I miss her more and more everyday.
I woke up with a cold on Friday....so I've had a some what unproductive weekend, not feeling to great and my Aunt Dot also got sick, but she has it worse than me. I hope you are feeling better real soon Aunt Dot!!
We also celebrated my Sister's Birthday on Thanksgiving, as her birthday is Nov. 26th. Happy Birthday Gina-Bo-Bina!!
I took three pictures of Gina's cake and her blowing out the candles and somehow on my camera it merged all three pictures together...see below.

No comments: