Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cabin Christmas 2009.....Part Two

Sorry it took me so long to post the rest of these pictures but I have been sick and just not up to it. I am so bored being home, everytime I lay down I can't stop coughing...so I might as well update the blog at least I feel like I am accomplishing something.

Besides all the presents we also had time for a little fishing and lots of quality time just enjoying the family!!


Megan trying to catch a Bass!!



Kylie & Gracie were great fisherwoman!!

Megan got some baking tools for Xmas so we made some cupcakes and a Xmas Cake.

Then Miss Gracie wanted to help

Here they are mixing the goodies

Then Miss Kylie came to help also....how cute are these girls!!!!

They had so much fun

Here's the Xmas Tree Cake they made

One night we decided to go out to dinner and Ian recently got his drivers license, so naturally he drove us to dinner, he did a great job!!!

Pictures with Grandma Miller
This is Grandma (Marcia) with all her Grandkids

Our Kids with Grandma Miller...they love her so much!!

Grandma & Sweet Kylie

Grandma & cute little Matthew

Beautiful Aunt Jenny & Gracie....

Sweetness!!

Tanya, Jen & Rob

"Tee Tee"

Awe Jen loves her Big Brother

Blake & Gracie

The Gridswalds.....LOL

The Reddings....

The Miller Kids

The Millers

Me and My Sweetie

Jen with her babies, Tyler & Kylie

Best Buds....

Daddy's Girl

Tyler & Grace (cousins)

Then before we knew it...it was time to pack up and go home
boo hoo

It was all over but the hugs and the crying....


It was the BEST Trip ever and We had such a GREAT Time.
We Love You Guys So Much and We Can't wait until Next Year!!
XOXOXO

No comments: