Friday, February 15, 2008

VERY LUCKY GIRL!!!

I am very lucky and blessed to be married to such a wonderful man, sometimes I can't believe he's real. Rob & I said we weren’t going to spend much on Valentines Day because we have so much else going on right now, so I got him a card and nice outfit to wear out this weekend (black jeans and a dress shirt). I thought I went overboard. Well Rob went way overboard. He got me a dozen gorgeous roses, three cards, candy, a coloring book & crayons (in case you didn’t know I love to color and it helps me unwind) and the most beautiful ruby and diamond heart shaped earrings, which are perfect for me because I love heart shaped anything. Oh yeah I almost forgot so I didn’t have to cook he ordered Chinese for us!! Here are a few pictures of my goodies.




1 comment:

Kelly said...

YOu better hang on to this guy - not every girl (at least us married ones) get jewels on Valentine's Day! Very sweet!