Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Birthday Stuff

I had a GREAT birthday but didn't really take any pictures on Saturday when everyone came over, but I did get a picture of the cake that Aunt Dot made for me, it was yummy and check out the chocolate covered strawberries, yum!!! Thanks Aunt Dot!!!

I got some of great gifts and loads of gift cards and money to go shopping with to buy new clothes for our Cruise, yippee. I am very excited to go shopping, below is me getting ready to do some serous shopping, can you see the excitement??? I put this picture on so you can see my new earrings, but It's not really that good of a picture, but they are hearts, my fave!! The earrings were from Aunt Dot & Uncle Lenny. I also got some gold hoops from Jen & Frank that are gorgeous as well. I am so spoiled!! Thanks everyone!!

No comments: