Saturday, October 23, 2010

Blog Catch up.....

I was reminded today by my cutie pie cousin Jessica, that I have not updated my blog lately!! And she was correct!! Sorry Jess, and other readers I have out there. I have been a bad blogger!!!

We've been busy....but no excuse I know!!
We are so excited for the start of the Autumn Season!! The weather is changing, thank goodness and it's just been beautiful outside.
We had a visit from Rob's Parents last week and we just had the BEST Time with them!!! Marcia & Ross are the best In-Law's I could ever ask for!! The boys had fun golfing and Marcia & I had fun shopping and getting mani/pedi's. And they both enjoyed lots of pool time and Florida Sunshine!!

We had a nice lunch by the Water
at the Southport Raw Bar in Ft. Lauderdale

Our friend Miles joined us as this is
his Favorite place to eat!!
We all pretended this was our boat....

We went to Brunch at Carmen's in Boca
at the Bridge Hotel


 Brunch was soooo good.
The restaurant is the top floor of the hotel
the room has all windows overlooking the Ocean
We enjoyed all you can drink..Mimosa's

The Boy's Grilled Steaks one night....
My Dad "The Buck" joined us too!



 We had a nice Dinner with the family on Saturday night
Dad & Aunt Dot & Uncle Lenny also joined us.
They food was yummy and we had fun..
but I didn't take any pictures except this one....
to show my Sister that I made her Green Beans!!
We had a GREAT Visit with Ross & Marcia!!
We can't wait to see them again in December!!
We Love You Guys!!
Thanks for visiting and Come Back Soon!!
XOXOXOXO

Check out my cute Autumn Table scape

Happy Fall Ya'll

No comments: