Monday, November 15, 2010

Sunday Fun Day!!

On Sunday I was lucky enough to spend the day with my Beautiful
Cutie Pie friend Caylie!!
We had such a Fun Day!!
First we went to Build-A-Bear,
then we came home and played and cooked Lasagna and decorated cake!!
Here's a few pictures of Miss Caylie!!

On our way to Build-A-Bear
 She picked out a Hello Kitty!!
It's time to stuff her Bear (Hello Kitty)
 You can't see it but she has her foot on the peddle
which puts the stuffing in the bear....
 Hello Kitty is all stuffed now and gets a Kiss from Caylie
 Now it's time to put the heart inside Hello Kitty
 First she rubs it on her cheeks to give it beauty
 Then rubs it on her heart to give it Love
 then she rubs the heart on her Funny Bone to give
the bear a good sense of humor
 Rubs the tummy to give it....(I forget)
 The she rubs the heart on her hips to give it Style
 her forehead to make her bear Smart
 Then she kisses it
 and puts it inside the bear (Hello Kitty)
 Now it's time to Fluff the Bear
 
 She pushes a pedal and air come out onto the Bear
 Caylie picked out a Ballerina Outfit and some silky panties
 Dressing her Hello Kitty, first the panties
 She's all dressed now..
 Now it's time to register and print the Birth Certificate
Caylie named her Hello Kitty Bear...PRINCESS
Caylie with her Hello Kitty
Check out the Cool Box it comes in... 
 On the way home...Hello Kitty could not stay in the box!!
Caylie said she's Just Beautiful
 When we came home..Caylie helped me make Lasagna
check her out putting the sausage in the pan!!
She's the BEST Helper. She also told me she wants
to be a CHEF when she grows up. She asked me what
I wanted to be when I grew up...of course I had No idea.
I should have taken more pictures but we were just to busy having fun!!
Thanks for hanging with me Miss Caylie!!
Come back again Soon!!
XOXOXO

No comments: