Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

Monday was my Birthday....not happy about getting older!! But I had a GREAT Birthday Weekend!!
Started Celebrating Friday night with my good friends from work Kelly & Maria, they treated me to a Mani & Pedi, it was awesome!!! Then I get home to a New Bed I wanted, a nice surprise from my Super Sweet Husband!! He really surprised me, I had no idea he was getting it!! Then a Fun Birthday Celebration with my family on Sunday!!! My Dad came down to wish me a Happy Birthday too and Monday, my awesome co-workers made me feel super special, with decorations, cards, breakfast and a cake and then Lunch with my good friend Suzie!!! It was a GREAT Birthday!!!

This was the cake my Special Aunt Dot Made for me!!
It was yummy!! Piled high with Chocolate Covered Strawberries

 I got lots of awesome gifts and this cool
Centerpiece is from my Cousin Jen, Frank & Kids
 I Love it!! It fits our Giant table!!

Here's my Sweetie Pie Cutie Pie Husband!!
He's working on a computer for his paranormal peeps
Thanks to all my Family & Friends for making my
Birthday Extra Special....I'm a Lucky Girl!!
XOXOXOXO

No comments: