Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dancing With the Stars Live Tour

Last night, my friend Michelle and I went to see Dancing with the Stars Live Show and it was GREAT!!
I was a little disappointed because there weren’t that many Stars there. I was expecting to see Marie Osmond, but she wasn’t at this one. The Stars that were there were: Drew Lachey (love him), Joey Lawrence (he’s pretty hot to), Helio Castroneves (the race car driver) and Wayne Newton.
Wayne did not dance (thank goodness!!!) He did sing and did an amazing job. I took lots of pictures and video except most of my pictures are blurry and I can’t get the video to play on my computer…ugh. It was a fun night and I can’t wait for the new season to start!! Attached are a few pictures that I took that didn’t come out to blurry.

























No comments: