Monday, September 15, 2008

Bad News in Texas

Well the whole world knows that hurricane IKE missed South Florida, but it made a beeline for Texas. And the damage is indescribable.
It brings back bad memories of Hurricane Wilma three years ago. I am glad Texas is getting the coverage I see on the news, so everyone can see the help they need. When South Florida was hit by hurricane Wilma, it seemed only the local news knew about it. We were without power for over two weeks and some had no power for over a month. And many homes and businesses were lost.
I pray for everyone that was affected by Ike. I pray the power and water is restored quickly and they find strength , have good health and get the help they need as quickly as possible.
I am so thankful that all the blogs that I read & their families that live in the Houston area made it safely through the storm.

No comments: