Wednesday, November 19, 2008

To busy cruising to be blogging

I'm on my way to Key West and Cozumel on board a Royal Caribbeans Enchantment of the Seas!! Yahoo....I'll be joining 11 other girls for a Bachlorette cruise. We leave tomorrow (Thursday) and we'll return on Monday. Another awesome benefit of South Florida living, jumping on a cruise is so easy, 15 minutes and we're at the port.

I am looking forward to just getting away from it all for awhile. But I will be missing my hubby like crazy!!! But he has a fishing trip planned in Sebastien, so I don't feel to bad.

Stay tuned for some great pictures I hope, we plan on Zip Lining in Cozumel, pray for me people!! And I'm sure we'll find something exciting to do in Key West, the bar crawl tour has been mentioned a few times....oh no

No comments: