Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

Today would have been My Mom's 66th Birthday
Happy Birthday Mom!!!
I Miss You More Than Anything!!!

Today I Celebrate your Life Mom!!
I cherish all the memories I have of you Mom
and I am so Thankful for them.
I hope you are at Peace Mom and
I know you are at watching over us.
I LOVE YOU MOM!!!
XOXOXOXOXO

I want to share something that my Special Aunt Ginger (who has always been a special Angel from Heaven here on this earth with us) sent to my Sister & I today:

When you can no longer feel the human touch of my hand, I pray that somehow Dear ones you will still understand my love for you is everlasting and within your heart I dwell, My parting is but for a moment, Not alasting or final farewell. Far beyond the sorrow and tears, beneth the canopy of heaven's light our spirts shall joim together in the forever of eternal light...
XOXOXOXO

1 comment: