Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentines Day Eve....

Well it's Valentine's Day Eve
and we've been a bit under the weather
at the Miller Casa but the show must go on.
Today's agenda...suck it up and get to work.
Make Goodies to take to work tomorrow
(Chocolate Bundt Cake and Best Brownies Ever)
Set the Table for Valentines Dinner I am cooking tonight
since Valentines Day is on Monday and
who feels like cooking on a Monday night..NOT me!!

Dinner Menu
Shrimp Cocktail appetizer
Rib Eye Steaks (Pioneer Woman Style)
Double Stuffed Potatoes (My  own style)
Sauteed Mushrooms with shallots & Garlic
Roasted Asparagus
Apple Dump Cake for Dessert

Secret Dessert for my Valentine
to take to work tomorrow ....shh dont' tell
Heart Shaped Rice Krispie Treats - Dipped in Candy Coating!!
Hope  I can keep them hidden until tomorrow...

Here's a Sneak Peak at my Table Scape...
Pulled together at the last minute on a shoe string budget...
Check back later for dinner pictures!!
XOXOXOXO

No comments: