Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentines Dinner.....

I'm exhausted....
Dinner came out GREAT....
I never made it to the Apple Dump Cake or the Chocolate Bundt
Cake..I had high hopes but just ran out of  steam

Table scape

 Stemware....from our Wedding Shower
White Plates from home party years ago
Heart plates from Target ..cheap 
 Flatware another cheap find at TARGET
Napkins from Michael's
 Centerpiece from Michael's
1/2 off pays to wait until the last minute 

 from Michael's and candy from $1 Store
 Candles recycled from Xmas





 Rice Krispie Treats...

 left over scraps from Rice Krispie Treats
 Brownies for Work on Monday...
Dinner is cooking... 
 Shrimp Cocktail appetizer..
 Caesar Salad

Dad & Rob....getting ready to chow down



Goodies from my Valentine!!
I'm So Spoiled!!
Thank You My Sweetie!!!
I Love You!!
XOXOXO

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Goodness Girl! You spoil those men of yours! What a great wife and daughter you are. Now you have inspired me to do something special tonight. Love your Valentine decorations!