Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fall Table Scape

Here's my Final Fall Table Scape....
I added new napkins and Charges... I love it...What do you think?

 These Glasses I've had for years.....by Mikasa
 Look at these cute little Pilgrim people!!
 Place Setting with the new Chargers and Napkins...both from Walmart
 Here are the Charges ....they are so cute
The Cute Napkins also from Walmart
I just Love these Fall Dishes....
 I paid $8.00 Total for 4 bowls & 4 dinner plates!!
Guess Where they came from....
The Dollar Store!!!!
 Who really needs China? It doesn't make the food taste any better...right?
and if you break a plate or bowl that cost $1.00 who cares!!

These cute Salt & Pepper Shakers are from Walmart
 Cute Candle Holders...from Walgreens $1.00 each
 Festive Center Piece from Dollar General...$6.00
 The Leaf Place mats came from Bed Bath & Beyond for $1.99 each
So that's my Fall Table Scape on a Budget!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
XOXOXOXO


No comments: