Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!

I hope the New Year finds everyone in good health and in a GOOD Place all around.

I am sure at this point everyone has given up reading this block since I have neglected it for almost two years now!!! I am sorry for being such a bad blogger these past two years.
I am going to try and get back to it this year and stay current!!!

Here is a recap of 2013....

The Year flew by and all in all it was a pretty GREAT Year, with a few low spots...but mostly GREAT!!

January is always a sad month for me, I seem to always get the Post Holiday Blues in January, not sure why but it seems for the past few years I've experienced a bit of the Blues in January, and It could also be due to the fact that it's the Month of My Mom's Birthday. 

January in 2013 started out with my oldest Step Son staying with us until he had to leave for Boot Camp in February as he joined the Army as a Military Police Officer. We were thrilled to get to spend this time with Ian before he left for Boot Camp in Missouri.  In January Rob & Ian had a boys weekend to Tampa to see their favorite Group The Lacs...
Here is Ian with The Lac Boys!!

By the time January was over I was excited about an upcoming trip to Las Vegas to Celebrate my good friend Doreen's 50th Birthday!!

Rob could not come to Vegas with me so while I was in Vegas, he and Ian escaped for a Boys Weekend to the Keys with my Dad "The Buck" They had a Great Boys Bonding Weekend!!

Dad & Ian showing off the Catch of The Day!!

Since Rob could not go with me to Vegas, my Awesome Cousin Amy from South Carolina met me in Vegas and we had a Blast!!!

Amy & I at Dinner at the Mirage
The Strip 
 My Handsome Cousin Scott came and met us for lunch 

 We had lots of yummy cocktails! 
 Doreen (The Birthday Girl) & Dave
More Drinks and gambling!!
 We Stayed at New York New York 

Happy Birthday Doreen and Thanks for a GREAT Weekend in Vegas!!

We had lots of Family Birthdays in January & February

for my BFF Cousin Jennifer, I got tickets from work to see Pink!
Best Concert Ever!!!!
Poor Jen was very sick with a bad cold 
but she was a trooper and Enjoyed 
the Concert!!



We had a busy February!!! Wait until you see what we did in March & April!!! 










No comments: