Sunday, May 11, 2008

1 Year Anniversary

Today is our 1 year Wedding Anniversary!!
Wow that was fast but at times it seems it happened so long ago because of all the stuff in between. We had a busy year and we ended the year with a cruise just like we started it, and it was perfect.
My thoughts on being married for a year....
  • I'm still getting used to writing a different last name, it really hasn't gotten any easier.
  • I hope all the years to follow are just as much fun as this first year has been.
  • It still feels a little strange referring to "My Husband", but in a good way.
  • Being married so far has been amazing and it's so easy to be married to Rob because he's so amazing.
  • I feel loved, spoiled and blessed every single day.
  • Do we really have to eat the top of our Wedding cake today? I think it's freezer burned....LOL

No comments: