Saturday, May 10, 2008

To Busy Cruising to be Blogging....

Hi All - We're back!!
We've been out of touch for a week, enjoying our Anniversary Cruise, even though our Anniversary is actually tomorrow, along with Mother's Day.
We also celebrated Rob's Birthday on the Ship it was yesterday. We had a special dinner on the ship in Harry's Super Club, we all ate Lobster, yummy!!
Rob I hope you had a GREAT Birthday Baby!!! I hope I can make all your birthday's special. I LOVE YOU!!!
Check back later to see all the pictures from our cruise, we stopped in Key West, Grand Cayman (I actually snorkeled, it was awesome) and Jamaica.
Now we have lots of unpacking to do and lots of photos to download.
I hope everyone had a GREAT Week and I can't wait to read email and check out all the blogs I've missed reading for the week.
Take Care

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi Pattie and Rob: Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday!! Can't wait to see your pics from the cruise - glad you had a great time!