Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dance Recital

Friday Night my Cousin Jen's Girls had their annual dance recital. It was adorable as usual. Only problem was I CLEARLY do not know how to use my camera. Rob says I can't take anymore pictures until I read the manuals. So I apologize for these horrible pictures. Whenever I zoom the pictures get blurry.
Our family has been going to these dance recitals since my Cousin Jen was little and she danced, at the same dance school and now we are going to see her girls dance. So it's pretty cool.
Blogger posted the pictures all in the wrong order.

This is Jessica in her first dance, she's 2nd from the left
This is Carlee (she's in the middle)
Carlee in the middle
close up of Carlee
There is always a Dance with Daddy and this is Frank with the girls. This years Daddy Theme was Sports.
Look at the Beautiful Carlee Rae!!! She has a trophy and flowers.
So Sweet!
Jessica is in the middle
JESSICA
Jess doing the lollipop dance (she's in the middle)
Frank and his girls.....
Proud Daddy with his girls
Jess & Carlee with a friend
Look at how cute Carlee's outfit is!!!
Here's the beautiful Jessica with her Trophy!!!

No comments: