Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Recovering


Dad "The Buck" is recovering today from surgery he had yesterday. He had between 40-50 kidney stones removed. We (Me, Gina & Aunt Dot) spent the entire day at the hospital, and he was able to come home in the early evening yesterday.

He is doing great and is happy that is all over and he's not in pain anymore and so are the rest of us!! Of course I can't breath the minute I walk in that stupid hospital and the minute they said he was done and in recovery I had to get out of there. I spent the last couple of hours waiting outside the hospital.

Thanks to my Aunt Dot and Sister Gina for being able to hang when I just couldn't take it anymore.

Today, Uncle Lenny had some minor surgery as well, and he is home and doing well also. Both of them are recovering at Aunt Dot's House.

Thanks Aunt Dot for always taking such good care of all of us!!!

WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments: