Saturday, January 31, 2009

Rob is Visiting the Kids

I'm all alone this weekend. Rob went to visit the kids on Thursday and he'll be back on Sunday. I can't wait for him to come home, I miss him!!! But I know he's loving his time with the kids. I wish I was with them but I only have so much vacation time and I will get to see the kids on Spring Break. They are having loads of fun and I can't wait to see the pictures he's taken. He says he's taken lots of pictures so stay tuned and check back to see the pictures!!!
Have a GREAT Weekend everyone and to all our family that follows are blog....WE LOVE YOU AND WE MISS YOU!!
XOXOX

1 comment:

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

We have created a G.R.I.T.S. button to show how much we care.

Please show her some love by adding to your page.

Button and instructions on my blog!
Here is the link:
http://bumpkinonaswing.blogspot.com/2009/02/we-love-grits-button.html