Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break

Our View from our beach front condo!!!
The kids are on Spring Break starting tomorrow!!! We will be picking them up tomorrow in Orlando. Their Grandmother is driving them to Orlando, so that helps us out a lot!! Thanks Granny we love you!!

Then we'll be spending a few days in a condo on the Beach in New Smyrna. My Sister hooked us up with a 2/2 condo on the beach for $75!!! Can you believe it. It pays to know the right people. Since we can't afford to take the kids to Disney, we'll be spending some time on the Beach and the kids love the beach and the beach is free!!
Check back in a few days to see the pictures. I got another camera for my birthday (I know I'm obsessed with cameras) but this time I finally got the camera I've wanted all along, the others just didn't cut it...so far I love it and I can't wait to get some great pictures of the kids.
So thanks to My husband and my family for the camera!!!
XOXOXO

No comments: