Saturday, October 3, 2009

Visiting the Kids

The kids are off school for the entire Week for Fall Break and Rob left Friday morning to go up to Alabama and take them Camping. The are staying at Lake Point Resort State Park on Lake Eufula in Alabama.
http://www.alapark.com/LakePointResort/
I am so sad I could not go with them, as I only have so much vacation time this year (because of the lay-off earlier in the year).  But I know they will have a Blast!!!
We have a giant three bedroom tent so they will have plenty of room. Their campsite is right on the water so they can be fishing all day!! They are also supposed to check out the park for other stuff because we are always looking for new places to vacation and this park has lots of other amenities like: A Lodge, A Pool, Cabins, Cottages, etc.

Now Camping will probably be fun for Rob and the kids.....


But Lake Pointe Resort also offers these Modern Cottages
That's What I'm Talking About!! That is my kind of camping....

No comments: