Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Table Scape

I've been following (stalking) these home decoration Blogs for awhile, Between Naps On the Porch and this one is great too The Little Round Table (click on the links to see what its all about) of course these are Southern Women who live in Giant Beautiful Homes, but I just LOVE all the little details and the Table Scapes. I have always wanted to do a Christmas Table Scape, and this is my FIRST Attempt. It can only get better from here. It's not perfect yet but it's close (don't look at the table cloth top close, it's wrinkled, I still need to Iron in!!).


I started with Table Cloth (from Kohl's)
It's Started me off on a Holly Berry Theme
Napkins from Bealls Outlet & Napkin Rings from Walmart

What do you think???

This show the candles lit with dim light
 The Salad Plates are my Fave - from Home Goods
Each one is different - This one Reminds me of my
Grandma DeMello, she loved Poinsettias
The Red Charges are from Dollar General and
the White Dinner plates
are some I already had from a home party years ago

The the Pine Cone one is cute too 
 This White Holly Berry is very cute
 And I just love the Red Holly Berry plate

 The Center Piece (the was not my original)
Is from Bealls (60% off right now for all Holiday stuff)
It matches the Theme and the glasses
 Colorful Pine cones & twigs from Bealls Outlet

 The Water Glasses are from TJ Maxx
and the Wine Glasses are from Bealls ($5.99 for all 4)!!
I also learned to bargain shop from stalking those other blogs
 The cute little Red Votive Candles also from Bealls Outlet

 These  do not match my theme but add a little whimsy to the table
They are Salt & Pepper Shakers and the Candy Cane is
a Magnet (from Bealls Outlet)

Rob just had to jump in the picture (he's so cute!!)

 This has nothing to do with the Table Scape but
I thought they stayed with my Holly Berry Theme and
since the dinning room and living are one room I would
carry the Theme into the Living Room
Pillows for our Couch (From Target)
So I think I am on the hunt for some cute Silverware now because
my old stuff is so NOT very festive!!!
Merry  Christmas and Happy Shopping
XOXOXOXO

No comments: