Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I MISS YOU MOM

Three years ago today Mom became an Angel and I still can't believe it.
They say time heals you but I don't think so, you might be able to go about your business but the pain and the ache never ever go away, life goes on all around you and no one knows the pain that you carry in your heart.....and today as I sit here typing through my tears, all I want is just one more chance to talk to my Mom and hug her and tell her how much I love her and how much I always needed her and still need her.
I don't need anyone to me comfort or tell me they're sorry, because there is really nothing anyone can say or do to comfort me, all I want is my Mom!!!

I've always collected Angels in my adult life and now I don't have to anymore, because now I have my own Angel watching over me!!!

click on link to play song
I MISS YOU SO MUCH MOM!!!!
I LOVE YOU MOM FOREVER AND EVER!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: