Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Eve 2007

The Kids all dressed up and ready for a fun Christmas Eve
This is my second attempt at the Chocolate Trifle - I made it for Xmas Eve
Dad (Buck) and My Aunt Dot
Here's just a few of the kids all ready to open thier presents....
This is the Department 56 Pillsbury House my Mom gave to Aunt Dot and she made it so cute in the basket.
Christmas Eve is always a big deal for us. We get dressed in our Christmas Clothes on and go to dinner at Aunt Dot's house and then we exchange gifts with all the cousins and Aunt Dot & Uncle Lenny, it was always the best part of Christmas when I was growing up!!!
Over the year's it's the crowd changes on Christmas Eve as some of the family move away or some get married and children are born, but not matter who is there, it's always special. It's still my favorite part of Christmas. This year was even more special because we had Ian, Nathan and Megan with us......











No comments: