Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Party with some old friends

We attended a Christmas Party on Saturday at the home of some dear friends....Doreen & Dave. It was very nice. They had the biggest real Christmas Tree that I have ever seen and of course I didn't think to take a picture of it, as a matter of fact I didn't get many pictures because I was busy visiting with old friends. It was a great party......Here's a few from the party.....

The Hosts....Doreen & Dave
The Office Girls watching Dave open his surprise gift.....

Lisa explaining to Dave what's in the basket....the surprise gift came later....


This is me with my beautiful friends Terry & Tracy (they are sisters) I'm in the middle

Yes it was snowing in Florida.....really


Well almost...with the help of a snow machine..but it looks real

Thanks Doreen & Dave....we love you guys!!!

No comments: