Friday, November 13, 2009

Can't Catch a Break!!!

What is going on with the Universe!! It seems our family just can't catch a break. For everything good that happens lately it seems something horrible happens as well. What is up with that!!

Finally  my Dad is starting feel better and get back to his normal self and I can start to relax a bit and not worry so much about him and then this happens.

This week my Sister who lives with her Husband and young son in Central Florida had a burglary at their home. It happened during the day while everyone was at work, which I guess is a blessing because no one was harmed. But everything valuable that they own was taken, plus sentimental items, including years of photos, that stuff you just can't get back.

It just sickens me how people in this world think they can just help themselves to people's privacy like that. What kind of twisted monsters walk this earth? It sickens me and scares me. I try to see the Good in people but this makes it hard for me to Keep the Faith!!

Please keep my Sister and her family in your Prayers and hope they can feel safe in their home again soon.

No comments: